PORTFOLIO CLUB for Teens | Ages 12-18
10-week long sessions, meeting weekly Saturdays 12-2pm (class caps at 10 students)
$35/class: Includes quality materials, 20 hours of professional small class instruction (Joining late or for a partial session? Prorates available.) Each session covers different themed media, with a variety of inspired ideas, lessons, art history references, and skill-building projects- perfect for art-loving teens with a genuine passion. No experience necessary to join us.
*Please send a $35 deposit to 186 State St. Binghamton, NY 13901 to finish reserving your spot (also pays for 1st class). Checks made to 'KAPOW Art Studio'. Pay as you go or total 10 week balance.
- FALL 2016 SESSION: Drawing Skills & Realism | October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19 (skips 26), December 3, 10
- WINTER 2017 SESSION: Painting Skills & Color Theory | Feb 4, 11, 18, 25, March 4, 11, 18 (skips 25), April 1, 8, 15
- SPRING 2017 SESSION: Conceptual Mixed Media | April 29, May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3, 10, 17, 24, July 1
- Teens 12-18 looking for Semi-private Lessons in any drawing or painting media? Click here to learn more about LESSON SHARES.
- Teens 12-14 looking for single classes to drop in, choose from a variety of materials, and create whatever you want? (with expert guidance of course!) Click here to learn more about OPEN STUDIO.
- Teens 12-14: SPRING BREAK 2017 PHOTO CAMP
- Teens 12-18: Summer 2017 Workshops Registration and info coming soon!